Protection of personal data
pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
This Policy sets out the types of personal information we collect and process when you use our services or enter into another agreement with us, as well as the way in which your personal information is used, shared and protected. Here you will also find an explanation of the options available to you in relation to your personal data and how you can contact us. We hereby inform you below about the processing of your personal data and your rights in accordance with Article 12 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR“).
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person
- Personal data controller
Your data is processed by Spolek českých skalničkařů, IČO: 04999401 with registered office: Nábřeží 787/27, 594 01 Velké Meziříčí, registered at the Regional Court in Brno with file number L 21494 / KSBR (hereinafter referred to as the “Association”).
As the Association is not a controller whose activity corresponds to the description pursuant to Article 37 (1) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, the Association does not appoint a Data Protection Officer. You can exercise your rights related to your personal data at any time via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Personal data processed
We only process personal data that you provide to us when filling out the registration for the conference and the contact form, as well as on the basis of your activity on our website or on the basis of partnership or similar cooperation.
Completing the registration for the conference
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date and year of birth
Filling in the contact form
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
Other indirect data
- IP address
- Cookies (for the purpose of offering relevant content only for you and facilitating web browsing)
- Browser and operating system version information to ensure that web pages are displayed correctly
- or another online identifier
We may process personal data without your consent only for the following purposes:
Performance of a contract the subject of which is the provision of a service or product
Fulfillment of legal obligations that arise for us from generally binding legal regulations.
Processing within the legitimate interest (eg for direct marketing, ensuring safety and protection of life).
- Purposes of processing
We process your personal data mainly for the purpose of:
- Confirmation of your participation in the conference;
- sending conference information;
- arranging and conducting of workshops and other events;
- security of our site;
- operating our site;
- improving our services;
- establishing and maintaining partnership cooperation;
- performing analyzes and measurements to find out how our services are used;
- presentation of our activities on the web / social networks, or on the web and social networks of our, pre-screened partners (concerns the publication of photos);
- reporting our activities in connection with the projects in which we participate (this applies in particular to photographs, which, however, we always select so that the persons shown on them are as recognizable as possible);
- identification and address data in accordance with the so-called legitimate interest in the production of internal statistics, we use anonymized outputs from these statistics for improvement in order to improve our services, including analysis of user behavior and marketing;
- Access to data
The transfer of data takes place only with selected partners to whom we transfer your data and who are able to ensure such technical and organizational security of your data that there can be no unauthorized or accidental access to or other misuse of the data. All our partners are bound by a duty of confidentiality and may not use the information provided for any purpose other than that for which we have made it available to them.
Third parties that may have access to your personal information are:
- Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 GRAND CANAL SQUARE, GRAND CANAL HARBOR, D2 Dublin IRELAND
- Seznam.cz, a.s., IČ: 26168685, Radlická 3294/10, 150 00 Praha;
- The Rocket Science Group LLC (provider of Mailchimp service), 675 Ponce de Leon, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
- Google, Mountain View, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 United States.
There is no European Commission decision on adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to the US, so the transfer takes place on the basis of appropriate safeguards in the form of standard clauses or only to entities involved in the so-called „Privacy Shield“.
Personal data may be passed on to the following recipients / categories of recipients:
- suppliers of the Association,
- employees of the Association,
- persons in another contractual relationship with the Association (eg providers of marketing and advertising services),
- financial institutions and insurance companies.
Under certain, precisely defined conditions, we are obliged to transfer some of your personal data on the basis of valid legal regulations, eg the Police of the Czech Republic, or other bodies active in criminal proceedings, including specialized units (ÚOOZ, Customs Administration, etc.) and other public administration bodies.
- Processing time
We will process your personal data obtained through the website for the entire period of 5 years.
We process the personal data stated in the invoices in accordance with the relevant legal regulations for a period of 10 years.
- Title of processing
We process your personal data in accordance with the relevant legal regulations on the basis of the following titles:
- provision of the service, contractual performance (performance of the contract concluded between you and the Institute);
- compliance with legal obligations arising for us from generally binding legal regulations (eg we are obliged to keep billing data for a period of 10 years);
- processing that is necessary in our legitimate interests (eg to ensure the security of our website);
- your consent, on the basis of which, for example, we take photos from the conference
- Data security
We try to secure all personal data that we process against their leakage or theft. For this reason, we restrict their manipulation, copying, transmission or access to them only for the strictly necessary purposes for which you have given us consent or where this purpose is defined by law. Furthermore, our website has HTTPS protocol (valid SSL certificate) for encrypted connection between the website and the user, which minimizes the possibility of personal data theft during data transfer (registration, login, sending within the form, etc.) The website is located on secure servers of WEDOS Internet, a.s. with its registered office at Masarykova 1230, 373 41, Hluboká nad Vltavou, IČ: 28115708, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in České Budějovice, under file number: B / 1886 from 21.12.2009. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Institute in the sense of the ZOOÚ. The security measures taken are regularly updated.
However, we also need your help and responsible behavior to fully ensure the security of your data. Please note that emails, instant messages, blogs and other types of communication with other website users are not encrypted. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not use these forms of communication when providing confidential information.
In accordance with the provisions of Section 89 of Act No. 127/2005 Coll., On Electronic Communications, we hereby inform you that our website uses so-called cookies for its activities. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more effective. The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are necessary for the operation of this site. We need your permission for all other types of cookies. This site uses different types of cookies.
- Withdrawal of consent
You can revoke your voluntary consent to the processing of personal data at any time free of charge by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right to withdraw its consent at any time;
- the right to request processing restrictions;
- the right to correct or supplement personal data;
- the right to object or complain about processing in certain cases;
- the right to request the transfer of data;
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to be informed of personal data breaches in certain cases;
- the right to have personal data deleted (the right to be „forgotten“) in certain cases;
- and other rights set out in the Personal Data Protection Act and in the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection No. 2016/679 after its entry into force.
You can lodge a complaint at any time regarding the processing of your personal data or the GDPR’s failure to fulfill its obligations with the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.